Draconians from Dr Who

With the summer holidays coming to an end, work and work related travel has rapidly increased and my free time has been curtailed.

After a week of travelling, I found some time on a Friday evening to do some painting. Having a look through my painting box, I found some Doctor Who figures that I had ordered from Black Tree Design a long time ago.

Wanting to paint 8 figures to a reasonable standard in the shortest amount of time led me to using my trusty contrast paints. I googled what the Draconians looked like in their appearances in Doctor Who and found that the uniforms sculpted bore little in common with the TV show, so effectively I could paint them how I saw fit.

So here they are, the bases still need finishing.

Overhead view

Group close up

Close up

Another close up

Comments

  1. They look like they may be based on the Weetabix card:

    http://www.skaro.org/weeten1.jpg

    from: http://www.skaro.org/games.htm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle