28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle

Earlier this year, there was a Kickstarter run by 2nd Dynasty for some 28mm compatible spaceships. I was pleased to see that one of the ships (a shuttle) was available as a Warp Shuttle variant and looked very suitable for Star Trek. However, my initial interest was then dampened by the fact that the Kickstarter was just for the files and that you would have to print the ships yourself. Not having a 3d printer, I let my interest wane.

My interest was recently renewed by a couple of threads on Lead Adventure Forum and The Miniatures Page. Another wargamer had one of the 2nd Dynasty ships custom printed for him. More importantly the printer they used was based in the UK.

Having found their website (https://www.proteus3dmodelling.com/), I sent them an email asking if they could print the Warp Shuttle version. Imagine my joy when they replied with a yes! Proteus 3D Modelling were very professional and kept informed with updates and pictures of my shuttle. Additionally, they consulted with me over the interior of the shuttle too.

Anyway, here are the pictures.


View from above.
Front view.
The cockpit.
Crew Compartment.
Cargo Bay.
Rear view.


All that's left for me to do is to paint it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.