A foray into Stargrave

I managed to get a hold of a sprue of the recently released Stargrave crewmen. You get five bodies, and assortment of arms, a variety of heads and various equipment to add to them. You can see the five figures that I managed to construct below.

 
However, you do have a lot of unused plastic leftover. Not wanting to throw it out and not wishing to having it lying around in my bits box, I went back to Anvil Industries for some bodies. 

First up, I ordered some 'jumpsuit' bodies and added various arms, heads and kit to them.

Secondly, I ordered some separate legs and torsos and used the remainder of the Stargrave sprue to add some details.

 
So, a five figure sprue has yielded fifteen figures in total and almost used up all the sprue pieces.
 
No to paint them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle