That's it for January

Wow, that's the first month of 2022 nearly done and dusted. Zero playing time recorded as my main opponent tested positive for Covid and had to self-isolate.

This is turn gave me the opportunity to get some painting done.

First up, some Bounty Hunters from Diehard Miniatures. In case you couldn't tell, they're inspired by certain shows on Disney+, set in a galaxy, far, far away.

A couple of the figures have been modified with an arm swap and head swap respectively.

"I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold!"
"I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion."
 
 
Next up, some miniatures from  The Assault Group. These are from two packs simply titled 'Diplomats and Politicians'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle