It is all about the glitter!


I have been experimenting with using glitter to provide some texture and sparkle to some of my miniatures.

First up some wizards for Frostgrave from Hasslefree and Northstar. Here I have used blue glitter to portray ice on the characters dress.

Let it go! Any similarity with fictitious Disney characters was purely coincidental!

Secondly, I have used different colours of glitter to simulate the blades of my heroic characters fighting in a galaxy, far, far away! I quite like the effect, as you get the shimmer and sparkle from a lightsaber blade.

Use the Force!
   
Lastly, I have used red glitter for these Inquisitor type figures. Trying to get an effect similar to Dryden Vos (from the Solo movie) where he wielded a nasty looking energy blade.

Kill them all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle