Various 28mm Spacecraft

Ahead of working on the newly acquired Warp Shuttle, I've been trying to get some of my existing models painted, off the painting table and ready for use.

First up, a resin kit (not sure of the manufacturer) of a small shuttle based on the design from the original 'V' TV series. I used a simple paint job and added some old 40K transfers for markings.




Next up, a plastic model of the Moonbus from '2001'. This was supposed to be painted off white, but I decided to go with something more colourful. Also, I've tried to make it look more rough and ready and barely maintained. I did add a transfer from 40K to give the ship its name of the 'Blue Viper'. Additionally, I had some spare battle damage and scorch mark transfers and added those to make it look a bit more used.

The Blue Viper.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle