My homebuilt movement trays.

So, what do you do with leftover Basswood, matchsticks and a can of stone effect spray paint?

I've got back into Dragon Rampant and playing some solo games. With lots of 12 figure units, it was proving a pain to move figures around the table. The answer was movement trays. So I went online and priced up the required number of MDF movement trays and conservatively, the cost would not leave much change from £50!!!

So having a look around I found some unused Basswood (I don't why I bought it), two boxes of matchsticks and an unused spray can of stone effect paint (again don't know why I bought it!).

A quick measure, some cutting with a craft knife and some craft glue, led me to creating my own movement trays.

More importantly, I was able to make trays for different base sizes. All for a lot less than £50!

Unpainted Tray

Painted Tray

Goblin Archers on a Tray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle