Colonists, Prospectors or Intergalactic Janitors?

Recently rediscovered some old figures in my collection. I'm not sure where they are from, I think Westwind, but cannot find them online anywhere.

They needed some TLC. So I stripped them back to bare metal and started again. The figures were originally unarmed, so I took the opportunity to make some hand and head swaps with items in my bits box.

You can see from the pictures that there are five different poses and that I have three of each pose. I tried to plan my swaps so that each figure in a group of three was slightly different from the rest.

The tools that I used are from a model railway shop called Scale Link Ltd. Although designed for O Gauge trains, they fit quite well with 28mm figures. The headswaps are from a number of different ranges.

To provide a sense of uniformity, I gave the figures the same colour overalls. So they could be a maintenance crew, prospectors, colonists, civilians etc.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle