Welcome

Image result for welcome in different languages
For years, I had a gaming website (https://www.freewebs.com/norrins) that was hosted on freewebs which then became webs.com. At first it was good value for money and fairly easy to use. However, about 18 to 24 months ago, webs.com did a migration which caused I and several others to lose a lot of content from our webpages. Despite being a paid up subscriber and raising numerous support tickets I was never able to restore the missing content. The files are there, but the process to go through to restore them to the correct webpage was tortuous and as a result I refused to renew my subscription with webs.com.

So here I am, up on blogger.com for the first time and hopefully having a better experience than with my previous provider.

The aim of my blog is share my interest in tabletop gaming, so this will be a mixture of reports of games I have played, what I'm currently working on and anything else remotely wargaming based that I'm working on.

I hope you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle