Using up my Frostgrave spare parts

Like most people who have put together the plastic Frostgrave kits, I had lots of leftover bits left on the various sprues. Not wanting to throw them out, but not wanting to keep them either, I was in a quandary about what to do with them.

Fortunately, I discovered Anvil Industries, who sell just legs and torsos. So, I ordered two each of the respective male and female cultist sprues. 

Once arrived, I spent a couple of nights attaching arms and heads to the torsos. As a result, I've gained twenty new figures with parts that would have been languishing in a box.


Warrior, Trader, Wizard, another Warrior & Archer
Dignitary, Wizard, Crossbowman, Cultist & another Wizard
Dignitary, Teacher, Wizard, Noble Woman & Wizard
Cultist, Wizard, Running Woman, Wizard & another Wizard

Comments

  1. You made excellent use of that order from anvil industries. I will keep that in mind. All of these should get plenty of time on the table.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle