CP Models cave Imps AKA Trolls

I am building out a new opponent for our Nightwatch games. Decided on a demon (Chaos) led group, but found myself lacking suitable figures to use as d6 Vermin troops. I looked around and saw the Nurglings that Games Workshop produce. However, they weren't cost-effective for the numbers I required. 

Having a look around, and I discovered these 15 mm Cave Imps from CP Models. The great thing is that they make great 'proxy' Trolls, and that's the paint scheme I decided to go with.


Painted Cave Imps
Close up
Close up
15 mm Cave imps vs Various 28 mm figures
15 mm Cave Imps vs 28 mm Human
15 mm Cave Imps vs 28 mm Dwarf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle