The Man from U.N.C.L.E and other spyfi.

Back in January I took advantage of a sale at Northstarfigures and picked up some "Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang" figures that I had long admired.

First up is the pack called 'Top Agents'. Three figures in the pack and (to me) two of them represent Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin from the 60's TV show "The Man from U.N.C.L.E". I found a publicity shot where Robert Vaughn (Solo) was wearing a brown suit and David McCallum (Kuryakin) was wearing a black suit with a black turtleneck - I took the liberty of changing the colour of the turtleneck.

"Open Channel D"

The third figure from the pack (I think) is supposed to be James Bond as potrayed by Sean Connery. This time I have gone for a light grey suit for the man with the PPK.

"Bond, James Bond"

The rest of the order was made up of the various 'Guards' packs in the range. Although it's not clear until you see the figures in reality, the jumpsuits are all slightly different. This led me to use different colours for the various packs.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle