Federation Fleet for Attack Wing takes shape

I got into Star Trek: Attack Wing in 2017 - very late to the party! Having played X-Wing before, the mechanics were very familiar to me and the Star Trek feel played well.

One aspect I was not so enthralled about was the quality of the miniatures and their paint jobs. Also, the scale of the ships was completely out too.

As a result, I started looking for some alternatives for the ship models. I eventually settled on the models from the Star Trek Starships magazine.

In this photo, you can see the replacements for USS Enterprise, USS Honshu and USS Excelsior against the Miranda class (USS Reliant) model from Attack Wing.

Starfleet arrives!
The ships aren't totally scale with each other, but close enough for me to be happy with them. Also, the ships come pre-painted and detailed!

Make it so!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle