Plas Craft Games EWAR 28 Buildings

In summer 2017, I bought some EWAR 28 buildings from Plas Craft Games. In my rush to order the buildings, I had failed to spot that the buildings came unpainted! As a result, the buildings sat unbuilt on my hobby desk for a fair few months.

Although I made a start on painting them, I could never gather the enthusiasm to complete the buildings - didn't help that work was eating up most of my time!

As a result of my moaning to my dad about how little time I had to paint, he kindly offered to take the buildings off my hands and complete them. My dad is a model railway enthusiast and making and painting buildings is second nature to him.

So on one visit to see my mum and dad, I picked the completed buildings. However, upon arrival I soon discovered that my dad had forgotten to add little details such as the doors, windows and shutters. 

All was not lost and soon a production line of mum, dad and me worked on completed the four buildings below.


Although marketed as EWAR 28 (European War AKA WW2), I've tried to keep them generic enough so that could represent British and European buildings from the last 50 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle