Klingons on the starboard bow!

Having started to replace my Federation Attack Wing fleet with different models, I then started to look at their adversaries/allies the Klingons.

Not happy with the scale and paint jobs of the original Attack Wing models, I decided to look for replacements. Fortunately, I did not have to look too far. I have a sizeable collection of starship minis from different manufacturers such as FASA, ADB and Studio Bergstrom. So the plastic models were swapped out for metal miniatures. 


Lastly, I bought a Vor'cha model from the Star Trek Starship Magazine to replace the Attack Wing model. As you can see, this model was in scale to the other smaller ship models.


Another annoyance from Attack Wing was that they used the same Klingon Bird of Prey model for both the B'rel and K'vort classes. As any Star Trek fan will tell you, these two ships are different sizes.

B'rel vs K'vort
Using a Studio Bergstrom model to represent the smaller B'rel class scout, I was able to use the Attack Wing model to represent the larger K'vort class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ambush at the Canyon - A Fistful of Lead game.

We're all going on a Tribble hunt!

28mm 3d printed Star Trek style warp shuttle